After a careful review of the latest government advice Hillier Nurseries, Amenity Trees division is continuing to trade, operating within the guidelines laid down by the government.
Sales & Delivery Queries
The sales team are all still primarily working from home. They are available to answer your tree queries, return quotes and are very happy to process any orders!
Account Managers are picking up their emails and are available on their mobile phones. If you don’t have these details then please send an email to email@example.com
Our Account Managers will also be able to answer any queries you may have on forthcoming deliveries. If you don’t have a direct contact number, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Booked Deliveries
We are now operating a full delivery service via our third-party transport partners.
Our delivery drivers will not come into close contact with you and will keep their 2m distance as per Government guidelines.
New Orders for More Immediate Supply
We have a full nursery of container grown trees, and we are very happy to take new orders for these for immediate delivery or for delivery over the summer. We will be happy to send you our current availability list. Please contact your Account Manager or email email@example.com.
Visiting Hillier Tree Nurseries
We are pleased to say we are now able to invite customers to our nursery sites for key tree inspections. For the time being, we will not be holding open days or general nursery tour visits.
Nursery Visit Safety Measures
1. We are currently unable to collect visitors from a train station or airport. We would ask that you either travel by car or, if you are travelling by train / plane, then you use a taxi to reach the Hillier nursery site you are visiting.
2. When arriving by car, ensure when you park that you leave sufficient space between your car and any others so that social distancing is not compromised.
3. Please remain in your car on arrival and telephone the person you are due to meet. They will come to you to welcome you and outline the personalised plan for your visit.
4. We would ask that there are no handshake greetings . A polite nod of the head to one another is always welcomed!
5. Hand sanitizer is available to use before starting your nursery tour / inspection.
6. We would be grateful if you could provide your own high viz vest or jacket (these must be worn in all areas of our nurseries.)
7. For a nursery visit / inspection we will walk the site if distances involved are reasonable and time allows.
8. If we need to travel the sites by car, we will ask that each person travels in their own vehicle and follows a member of the Hillier team.
9. Please adhere to the 2 metre social distancing rules when walking around the nursery and when communicating with Hillier staff / colleagues or other individuals.
10. We will be unable to give you hard copies of any paper work by hand, such as availability lists or your order confirmation. We will of course be happy to email these to you either pre or post your visit.
11. We would ask that customers bring in their own flask of hot water or pre made drinks and own mug.
12. Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide lunch for visitors.
13. We are currently unable to offer meeting room facilities. All discussions will need to be conducted outside. We can set up video conferencing if required.
14. Please maintain high personal hygiene standards, including good handwashing technique (our toilet facilities are open at all sites), throughout the visit .
Thank you for all your support to date. Stay safe.
Hillier Amenity Team.