This coming February get creative, have fun and make something really personal for your home when you join our Terrarium and Houseplant Container Workshops at one of our garden centres.
At these social sessions, we will provide you with all the materials you need to craft your creation from scratch. You will also enjoy a cream tea.
All workshop class sizes are small, so you can enjoy the hands-on support of our Hillier experts. This means that whether you are a novice or seasoned expert, you can create a terrarium or houseplant container to be proud of.
Workshop places are available on a ‘first come, first served’ basis and frequently sell out, so book early to avoid disappointment.
Terrarium and Houseplant Container Workshop Details
Dates & Times
Tuesday 20th February 2024 @ 2:30pm – All Hillier Garden Centres
Wednesday 21st February 2024 @ 2:30pm – Sunningdale and Weyhill Only.
Thursday 22nd February @ 2:30pm – Weyhill Only
Saturday 24th February 2024 @ 9:00am – Aldermaston, Bath, Botley, Braishfield, Hampton in Arden, Newbury, Ruislip, Syon Park, Three Legged Cross, Weyhill, and Winchester Only.
Workshops last approximately 2 hours
£55 per person, payable at time of booking
Cost includes: a wide range of materials and hands-on supervision, plus refreshments*
* Premium materials can be purchased from centres at extra cost if desired.
Small groups of approximately 10 – 12 people
How to Book our Workshops
Our events are not currently bookable online. Book and pay for your place by telephoning your local Hillier Garden Centre or visit and book at the tills. (List of centres and contact information please). (Braishfield will be taking place at Ampfield House).
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets for Hillier gardening workshops and talks are non-refundable and full payment must be taken at the time of booking.
- If a place needs to be cancelled, please cancel with as much notice as you can. If there is a reserve list, it may be possible for your space to be filled and your booking fee refunded.
- Our workshop spaces are available on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
- All Hillier Gardening Workshops and Cooking Classes require a minimum number of participants. If this minimum is not achieved then participants will be fully refunded.