Book Now – Hanging Baskets & Planted Container Workshop
Join us this September at our creative, hands-on Autumn Hanging Basket and Planted Container Workshops. We will give you all the support and materials you need to brighten up your garden with an array of colourful autumnal planting while learning helpful tips from our plant experts.
At the event, you can decide between one of three options: create two beautiful hanging baskets displays; create two stunning planted containers or – if you’re feeling particularly daring – create one of each!
With a break included for a delicious cream tea, this is an opportunity to create beautiful displays for your garden while enjoying a very social afternoon and meeting new people.
Get ready to roll up your sleeves and actively participate in this workshop!
Hanging Baskets & Planted Container Workshop Details
Dates & Times
Extra date added - Tuesday 14th September 2021 at Hillier Three Legged Cross, Newbury, Botley, Eastbourne, Marlow, Lechlade, Sunningdale and Chichester
Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th September 2021 at all Hillier Garden Centres (Excluding Hillier Garden Centre Syon Park)
From 2.00pm – 4.30pm (approximately 2.5 hours)
£45 per person, payable at time of booking.
Cost includes: demonstrations from your workshop guide; plus plants and materials to take home, cream tea and helpful information card
Maximum of 10 people per workshop
How to Book
Book and pay for your place by telephoning your local Hillier Garden Centre or visit and book at the tills.
Terms and Conditions
• Tickets for Hillier gardening workshops and talks are non-refundable and full payment must be taken at the time of booking
• If these workshops are unable to run because of Covid 19 the attendee is either entitled to a full refund or they will be able to move there place on to another workshop
• If a place needs to be cancelled, please cancel with as much notice as you can. If there is a reserve list, it may be possible for your space to be filled and your booking fee refunded
• Our workshop spaces are available on a ‘first come first served’ basis
• All Hillier Gardening Workshops and Cooking Classes require a minimum number of participants. If this minimum is not achieved then participants will be fully refunded