Christmas Tree Collection Service
This year, we are offering even more ways for you to select your UK grown, premium quality cut and pot grown Christmas trees from Hillier, thanks to our new Christmas tree collection service.
Real cut and pot grown Christmas trees are available in centres now. Our centres remain open, with expanded areas created for our trees to allow for social distancing if you would like to safely visit and select yours in person. Or, if you are unable to visit at this time or prefer now to, try our order and collect service.
How to Order Your Christmas Tree for Collection
1. Browse our range of trees below to explore our complete range of quality, UK-grown real cut or pot grown Christmas trees.
2. Once you have decided which tree variety and at which height you would like to order, email your order to your local Hillier Garden Centre (contact details below or on the back of the catalogue). Please include a contact telephone number and your Gardening Club Membership number (if you have it) when you email your request.
3. A member of the team will call you to confirm your order and collection time and take card payment over the phone. Your receipt will be emailed to you.
4. Please collect your order at the designated time from our car park. The team will give you collection instructions when they call you.
Our Christmas Tree Range
We have an amazing range of top-quality UK-grown Christmas trees for you to choose between this year. If you would like to know more about how they are grown and cared for, read the story of our trees here.
Nordmann Fir (Abies Nordmanniana)
The Nordmann Fir is the most popular Christmas tree variety in the UK for good reason. This variety is best known for its fantastic needle holding ability. Its impressive glossy, rich-green foliage on tiered branches make this tree perfect for displaying large and decorative baubles. The soft, family-friendly needles mean family members of every age can be involved with decorating.
Nordmann Fir 'Slimline'
Demand has been increasing for a narrower Christmas tree suitable for more modern homes with limited space. Nordmann Fir ‘Slimline’, which has rapidly become one of the most popular Christmas trees for Hillier customers, differs from the traditional Nordmann as it is hand pruned by specialists using secateurs to create a narrower tree. This results in a magnificent six- or seven-foot tree that occupies a smaller footprint in your home compared to a traditionally shaped tree. As with the traditional Nordmann Fir, it has soft needles with great needle retention.
Fraser Fir (Abies fraseri)
This narrow, fragrant and bushy Christmas tree variety is splendid for smaller spaces due to its slimmer, conical shape. The Fraser Fir also has a delicious balsam scent which fills the room for the entire festive period. This tree helps to reduce vacuuming time with its good needle retention and its dense branches hold soft green-silver needles.
Norway Spruce (Picea abies)
This traditional Christmas tree variety offers a lovely pine fragrance. Considered the oldest traditional Christmas tree, it is bushy and well-shaped with short, light-green needles. It must be watered regularly to keep needle drop to a minimum and has sharper needles than other Christmas trees.
Noble Fir (Abies nobilis)
Considered to be one of the most handsome trees, with its lovely blue-green foliage and pleasant fragrance, Noble Fir has good needle holding properties. It is a popular choice because of the more open branching and great shape, which makes it ideal for showing off larger decorations. It can display all the characteristics of the perfect Christmas tree but is however, notoriously difficult to grow.
Blue Spruce (Picea pungens)
The Blue Spruce has a classic shape and a beautiful hue, making it a great centrepiece to any Christmas. The colour can vary from silvery-green to a stunning steel blue. This is a pretty and symmetrical variety with dense branches. It holds its needles slightly better than the Norway Spruce if watered regularly, but you may need to wear gloves when handling as the needles can be sharper than other species.
Serbian Spruce (Picea omorika)
The Serbian Spruce has dense branches and charming two-tone green and blue foliage giving it a decorative edge. With its attractive narrow shape, it is ideally suited to smaller spaces and, when bought in a pot, it’s even easier to prepare for your magical Christmas.
Christmas Tree Catalogue
Download and save our Christmas tree pre-order catalogue to browse at leisure before you make your selection. Inside, you will also find information on where our Christmas trees come from, how to care for yours at home and decorating tips from professional stylists.
Contact Emails for Hillier Garden Centres
Banbury | OX162PR
Bath | BA2 2RG
Botley | SO30 2EZ
Braishfield | SO51 0QA
Cheddar | BS27 3RU
Chichester | PO18 8FL
Dorking | RH4 1NP
Eastbourne | BN24 5BS
Hemel Hempstead | HP1 3BA
Horsham | RH13 6QA
Lechlade | GL7 3DP
Liss | GU33 6LJ
Marlow | SL7 3RB
Newbury | RG18 9TG
Sunningdale | GU20 6LQ
Three Legged Cross | BH21 6RD
Winchester | SO22 5DN
Terms and Conditions
1. Payment only by electronic card via telephone, full value payment taken in advance. We will require the 16 digit card number, card expiry date and the CV2 code (3 digits on the reverse of the card). We will also require your house number or name and your post code.
2. This is a fully contactless service, respecting the 2M social distancing rules. No person to person physical interaction.
3. Products subject to availability in local Hillier Garden Centre.
4. Products featured in the Hillier catalogue were available at time of creation, but stock will vary across centres.
How we will use your data
Your personal data (name, address & telephone number) will be used in order to fulfil the requirement of the order for collection and will not be used for any other reasons including marketing. Your card details will be used for the payment of the order, and will not be held by Hillier.