Christmas Wreath Making Workshops
This Christmas get creative, have fun and make something really personal for your home when you join our popular Christmas wreath making workshops.
At these social sessions, we will provide you with all the materials you need to craft your wreath from scratch. This includes using moss and foliage to build up the frame of your wreath and then choosing from a wide array of decorations to suit your style — select from greenery and natural items plus plenty of festive additions. This year, our decoration selection also includes lights, should you want your wreath to provide beautiful illumination as the nights close in.
All wreath workshop class sizes are small, so you can enjoy the hands-on support of our Hillier experts. This means that whether you are a wreath-making novice or seasoned expert, you can create a wreath to be proud of.
Wreath workshop places are available on a ‘first come, first served’ basis and frequently sell out, so book early to avoid disappointment.
Wreath Workshop Details
Monday 6th December @ 3.00pm – Hillier Garden Centre Botley, Braishfield, Chichester, Eastbourne, Horsham, Newbury, Winchester & Sunningdale only
Tuesday 7th December @ 10.00am – All Hillier Garden Centres excluding Three Legged Cross, & Banbury
Tuesday 7th December @ 3.00pm – All Hillier Garden Centres excluding Three Legged Cross
Wednesday 8th December @ 3.00pm – All Hillier Garden Centres excluding Three Legged Cross
Thursday 9th December @ 3.00pm – All Hillier Garden Centres excluding Three Legged Cross
Thursday 9th December @ 6.00pm – Hillier Garden Centre Chichester, Newbury & Syon Park only
Friday 10th December @ 10.00am - Hillier Garden Centre Botley, Braishfield, Chichester, Eastbourne, Horsham, Newbury, Winchester & Sunningdale only
Workshops last approximately 2 hours
£40 per person, payable at time of booking
Cost includes: a wide range of materials and hands-on supervision, plus refreshments*
* Premium materials can be purchased from centres at extra cost if desired.
Maximum of 10 people per workshop
How to Book
Book and pay for your place today by telephoning your local Hillier Garden Centre or visit and book at the tills.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets for Hillier gardening workshops and talks are non-refundable and full payment must be taken at the time of booking
- If these workshops are unable to run because of covid 19 the attendee is either entitled to a full refund or they will be able to move there place on to another workshop
- If a place needs to be cancelled, please cancel with as much notice as you can. If there is a reserve list, it may be possible for your space to be filled and your booking fee refunded
- Our workshop spaces are available on a ‘first come first served’ basis
- All Hillier Gardening Workshops and Cooking Classes require a minimum number of participants. If this minimum is not achieved then participants will be fully refunded