Smoked Salmon Roulade Recipe
Smoked Salmon Roulade Canapé Recipe
Time: 20 minutes (plus enough time to chill in the refrigerator overnight)
Smoked salmon roulades make indulgent, creamy little party canapés. Simple to make and tasty, they should be prepared the day before - giving you more time to relax on the night.
- 200g smoked salmon slices
- 100g full fat cream cheese
- 1 dessertspoon chopped chives
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
1. Mix together the cream cheese, chives and lemon zest.
2. Lay out a sheet of plastic film and onto this place the smoked salmon, slightly overlapping to prevent gaps, to cover an area roughly 10” x 10”
3. Spread over the cream cheese mix.
4. Using the plastic film to help you, roll up the salmon as tightly as you can to form a sausage shape.
5. Wrap in the cling film and twist the ends to tighten the salmon roll and form a neat shape.
6. Chill in the refrigerator overnight.
7. When ready to serve, use a sharp knife to slice into 12 pinwheels and place on a serving plate.
Try with dill in place of chives and lime in place of lemon.
>> Download Smoked Salmon Roulade Canapé Recipe