Herb Dressing Recipe
Time: 5 minutes
A fresh, herby dressing will do wonders for adding flavour to all manner of meat and fish. This quick and easy recipe is the perfect accompaniment for your summer barbecue. If the herbs are fresh from your garden, even better.
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons mixed fresh herbs – parsley, basil, marjoram, thyme
- Good pinch salt
- 4fl oz of good quality olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1.Blend all ingredients together.
2. Store in screw-top jars that you can shake before using.
This dressing is perfect for drizzling over baked fish and chicken.
Although best used as fresh as possible, the dressing will keep for a couple of days in the fridge.