Get 50% Off at Hillier Restaurants This August with Eat Out to Help Out
We are delighted to announce that Hillier Restaurants that are open* will be taking part in the Eat Out to Help Out scheme from the UK government this August. Through it, customers can get 50% off their food and drink bill (excluding alcoholic beverages) when they dine in with us, up to a maximum value of £10 per person per visit.
The scheme will run every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from Monday 3rd August through to Monday 31st August.
Eat Out to Help Out Important Information
- The offer applies all day every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from Monday 3rd August to Monday 31st August inclusive
- On these days, any food and drink purchases made when you dine in at our Hillier Restaurants will automatically have a 50% discount applied
- There is a maximum of £10 per person per visit discount available (i.e. £20 spend on food and drink items)
- There is no minimum spend – the discount applies equally whether you join us for a cup of coffee or a hot lunch
- This scheme does not apply to take away items
- Alcoholic beverages are excluded from this scheme
- There are no limits to the number of times you can get this discount, feel welcome to return throughout the month!
- It is not necessary to present a voucher to claim your discount
- This discount can be used together with any Hillier offers running on those days in Restaurants.
We look forward to welcoming you to a Hillier Restaurants this August and dining together again!
* As of 26th August, Hillier Restaurants that have re-opened are: Bath, Botley, Cheddar, Chichester, Dorking, Eastbourne, Horsham, Lechlade, Marlow, Three Legged Cross, Newbury and Sunningdale. We intend to gradually open other centres over the coming weeks. Please check back on our website for further announcements.
Keeping You Safe at Hillier Restaurants
When you visit, you will notice a few changes we have made in our Restaurants to ensure the safety of our team and customers.
- Our opening hours will be 10.00am-4.00pm Monday – Saturday, and 10.30am – 4.00pm on Sundays
- No advance booking required; dining at our restaurants remains by walk-in
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at the restaurant entrance for your use
- A member of the team will greet you and direct you to a table that has been thoroughly cleaned ready for use
- When dining in our restaurants, we will need to collect your name and contact details to assist with NHS Test and Trace
- We will only be able to accept card or contact-less payment
- We will be offering a slightly reduced menu. This will include favourites from The Great Hillier Breakfast, lunchtime soups, sandwiches, toasties, ploughman’s, jacket potatoes, our Hillier Great British Sunday Roast and a selection of cakes. Seasonal mains and afternoon tea are not available initially. We will continue to update customers by email as our available menu expands
- There is a new one-way system that all customers must follow, along with complying with social distancing measures as instructed. We are unable to accept dogs in any areas of the restaurants during this time
- To reduce contact, we will now serve you all your food and drinks adhering to social distancing guidelines, you no longer need to help yourself
- It is not expected for people to wear face coverings while in restaurants – as we gradually re-open ours, be aware you can dine without yours on. We would, however, appreciate it if you could continue to wear your covering while queuing to order food in our restaurants and remove once seated.