Add To Wishlist
Age Restricted Item
This product is restricted by age and will require confirmation on purchase, and ID on delivery to show that you are over 18.
Please note this is classed as an exceptional item due to its size and will incur a delivery surcharge at checkout.
Age Restricted Item
Sulphate of Potash 1.5kg
To save products, log in to your Gardening Club account or create a free account.
Login To Your Account
Add to Wishlist
Added to basket
Could not add to basket, please try again.
Sulphate of Potash is a ready-to-use granule feed ideal for fruit and flowering plants. Sulphate of Potash has a very high potassium content. This makes it ideal for encouraging strong flower and fruit development. It also helps to ripen and strengthen plants ensuring they can defend against pest, disease and weather damage.
How to use:
- Apply every 4-6 weeks during the growing season from March to the end of August.
- For best results granules should be worked into the soil.
- During dry weather, water before and after application.
- For fruit trees and canes apply 35g/sq. m around the base of established plants. Gently fork into the soil surface without disturbing the roots. Alternatively, sprinkle the product over the soil surface, around the stem of the plant and water thoroughly.
- For flowers and shrubs apply 35g/sq. m on the soil surface and fork in. Take care that the granules do not touch the plant leaves or stems. Water in well after application.
Always read the label.
UK delivery shipped within 5 working days, Monday to Friday via DPD.
£7.99 Free delivery on orders over £250
|Small Item Delivery (Applies to small items such as packets of seeds).||
UK delivery shipped within 5 working days, Monday to Friday. Delivered via Royal Mail, or DPD.
UK delivery shipped within 48 hours, Monday to Friday, sent via Royal Mail.
|Furniture & Barbecue delivery||
We can deliver to addresses in Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cornwall, Dorset, Devon, East Sussex, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, London (addresses within the congestion charge zone will incur a surcharge) Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Somerset, Surrey, Warwickshire, West Sussex and Wiltshire.
For any locations outside of this, we are still able to deliver, but please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a bespoke delivery estimate.
Delivery to these regions, within 7-14 working days, Monday to Friday. Delivered by Hillier.
£14.99 Free delivery on orders over £499 (Addresses within the congestion charge zone will incur a surcharge)
|Exceptional Item Surcharge||
For over-sized items (such as heavy items over 10kg or large items over 1 metre) an additional surcharge will apply depending on the item and will be confirmed at checkout.
Confirmed at checkout.