Eat Out For Less this Summer with Our Half Price Meals for Children
Looking for something fun to do with children or grandchildren this summer holidays that won’t break the bank? Visit your local Hillier Restaurant between Monday 22nd July and Sunday 1st September and enjoy our ‘children eat for half price’ offer across our Little Gardeners breakfast and lunchtime menu. A nutritious meal, combined with a chance to appreciate the joy of plants all around.
Every item on our Little Gardeners menu, which has been created especially for children age 12 and under, has been reduced to half price. Served daily, the menu includes tasty options for breakfast or lunch.
For early birds, join us between 9.00am and 11.30am for our Little Gardeners breakfast. The hearty meal includes a sausage, a free-range egg, a portion of baked beans, toast and a glass of milk or squash.
From 11.30am, lunch begins. Decide what you are in the mood for with our tempting Little Gardeners picnic or hot lunch options. The picnic is perfect for children who like a little spread to savour and includes a sandwich, crisps, fresh fruit, a piece of cake and a child’s drink. Alternatively, our hot lunch options include children’s favourites, such as tomato and cheese pasta or half a baked potato with a choice of toppings.
Term and Conditions
• 'Children eat half price' offer not available at Hillier Garden Centre Braishfield (Sir Harold Hillier Gardens), Dorking or Winchester
• The offer is available from Monday 22nd July – Sunday 1st September 2019
• The offer only applies to items from the Little Gardeners menu, which is designed for children aged 12 years and under
• The Little Gardeners Breakfast is available from 9.00am – 11.30am daily and the Little Gardeners Picnic and Hot Lunches are available form 11.30am onwards daily
• No other purchase necessary