A Festive Family Breakfast with Father Christmas
Enjoy a delicious breakfast, whilst soaking in the festive atmosphere, with a special visit from Father Christmas himself at selected Hillier Garden Centres.
With activities for the children, Christmas crackers, a small gift, and a sweet treat to take home, make some magical, cherished memories for the whole family.
Christmas Breakfast Menu
Hillier Little Gardener’s Breakfast Orange or Apple Juice
Free range egg, farmhouse pork sausage, baked beans, slice of buttered toast.
Hillier GB Breakfast
2 farmhouse pork sausages, 2 smoked bacon rashers, 2 fried eggs, hash brown, mushrooms, tomato, beans, slice of toast & butter. Tea or filter coffee
Hillier Great British Vegetarian Breakfast
2 fried eggs, 2 hash browns, 2 Glamorgan sausages, mushrooms, tomato, beans, slice of toast & butter. Tea or filter coffee
Smoked bacon, farmhouse pork sausage, fried egg, tomato, mushrooms, slice of toast & butter. Tea or filter coffee
We Are Allergen Aware.
All our food is prepared in a kitchen where nuts, gluten and other allergens are present and our menu descriptions do not include all ingredients. We are unable to provide gluten-free alternatives at our Eastbourne, Newbury and Botley centres. Please contact us if you have an allergy or dietary requirement, we will be happy to help.
Breakfast with Santa Locations
The following Hillier garden centres will have breakfast with Father Christmas available: Aldermaston, Weyhill, Botley, Newbury & Eastbourne
Botley, Newbury & Eastbourne
Aldermaston & Weyhill
How to book breakfast with Santa
Book now on Eventbrite by following the links below:
Terms and Conditions
- While this event would be enjoyed by all ages, we recommend that children aged 3-10 years old will get the most enjoyment out of it.
- Larger groups of six or more may be need to be seated at separate tables, but will be seated close together
- All bookings must include at least one adult ticket
- All menu choices and dietary information must be provided at the time of booking.
- All attending must have paid for a ticket and selected a meal choice.
- There is no additional space for guests without paid tickets
- Sessions start promptly at 8am (and Sunday at 9am at Botley, Newbury & Eastbourne). Please arrive in time.
- During service, Father Christmas and his helper will visit each table and speak to the children
- Children will receive a toy suitable for their age.
- Adults do not receive gifts.
- Hillier Garden Centre Eastbourne, Newbury and Botley do not have gluten free options
- 48 hours’ notice period is required for any cancellations in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations less than 48 hours before the booking will unfortunately, not receive a refund