3 – 5 May 2024, Beaulieu, Hampshire
Start the new gardening season in style with a day out at the BBC Gardeners’ World Spring Fair! This boutique and beautiful Fair is packed with seasonal expertise, plants and ideas for your garden, this is an essential date for your gardening calendar.
- See Gardeners’ World’s Frances Tophill (Friday), Adam Frost (Saturday) and Rachel de Thame (Sunday), plus Sue Kent on Saturday
- Take time to enjoy the Hillier Experience, with beautiful spring garden feature, shop and 1-to-1 expert advice
- Up-skill your green-fingers at the talks and demo stages around the Fair
- Get planting and design ideas from the Showcase Gardens and space-savvy Beautiful Borders
- Bring your ideas to life as you shop for plants and kit from over 100 exhibitors and nurseries
- Indulge in treats from the BBC Good Food Market, street food, al-fresco bar, and relax by the bandstand
- Book onto a practical workshop to go home with some new skills
- Explore Beaulieu’s attractions including the National Motor Museum, Palace House and spring gardens
Login to your Gardening Club Account to discover your exclusive code to received 15% Off Standard Tickets (excluding 1:30pm entry). Plus, you’ll receive a voucher for you and your friends to access the exclusive Club Lounge at the Fair, with extra talks and magic moments aplenty.
Terms & Conditions:
Valid on adult/ concession standard entry tickets only. Not valid on 1:30pm tickets, added extras, or with any other offer. Offer ends 23:59pm on 10 April 2024. Details correct at time of print. £3.95 transaction fee per advance order.