** Competition is now closed. Huge congratulations to Gardening Club member Theresa Geer, who is the competition winner. We hope the tree brings you and your family plenty of happiness this Christmas! For more events and inspiration, visit the Christmas pages of our website **
Terms & Conditions
The promoter of this competition is: Hillier (Company No. 012604468) whose registered office is Ampfield House, Ampfield, Romsey, Hampshire
- This competition is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and ROI residents
- Entrants MUST be a current member of the Hillier Gardening Club
- No age restrictions apply
- Employees of Hillier Nurseries and their immediate family members, its agents, suppliers or anyone professionally connected to the promotion are not eligible to enter
- No purchase necessary
- The competition opens on Wednesday 14th November 2018 at 9am and ends on Friday 23rd November at 23:59. Any entries received after this time will not be entered into the competition
- The winner will be notified by Tuesday 27th November 2018
How to Enter
- To enter, complete the dedicated entry form available on either the Hillier Garden Centre Facebook Page or on www.hillier.co.uk
Selecting a Winner
- The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries
- The company’s decision regarding all promotional matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into the selection of winners
- The winner’s name will be publicised on the competition page of hillier.co.uk within 1 month of the closing date.
- There will be 1 winner
- The winner will receive a real 6ft Christmas tree (courtesy of Needlefresh), £150 worth of decorations in a choice of three themes (courtesy of Gisela Graham) and 750 compact warm white lights, courtesy of Kaemingk
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part
- The prize must be claimed by Friday 8th December 2017
- By entering this competition, you agree you are happy for your name to be mentioned on Hillier marketing channels, including the company website, social media platforms or on any other material we may produce in the future.
Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Hillier. Hillier reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Hillier as a result thereof.
When you enter our competition, you can be assured that we will never share or sell your information with anyone else. Any information you have provided us will be used by Hillier to contact you regarding this competition only.