****THIS EVENT HAS NOW PASSED. TO VIEW OTHER UPCOMING COOKING CLASSES PLEASE SEE OUR NEWS & EVENTS PAGE****
Keep Yourself Busy in the Garden With our Hands-On Gardening Workshops for 2018
Would you like to get the best from your bulb planting this autumn?
Join us at a Hillier Bulb Planting Workshop, where we will share creative inspiration and practical tips to make sure your garden is blooming next spring.
Create and plant up an outdoor bulb container while our knowledgeable Hillier plant experts highlight some of our brilliant bulb varieties and offer advice on how to maximise colour and interest. You will also discover ideas for colour-themed pots and complementary mixed planting schemes and aftercare to get the best from your bulbs this season. Then celebrate your successful workshop with lunch and refreshing drink.
Included In Price
Materials and Lunch worth £65 – YOU PAY ONLY £40!
- Workshop facilitation and demonstrations
- Helpful information card
- Light lunch with hot drink/soft drink
- Ironstone planter
- Terracotta dish planter
- Choice of four plants
- Choice of any three packs of Hillier bulbs
- Bulb planting compost
- Top dressings – including a choice of moss, pebbles, pine-cones etc
Stunning Bulbs Workshop Details
Tuesday 2nd October and Wednesday 3 October 2018
At all Hillier Garden Centres
Approximately 1.5 hours (not including time for lunch afterwards)
(10.30am – Midday)
£40 per person, payable at time of booking
(Cost includes workshop facilitation, demonstrations and hands-on gardening, bulb container, plants and planting materials, light lunch with drink, plus helpful information card)
12 spaces available per centre
How to book
Book and pay for your place today by calling or visit your local centre to book at the till
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets for Hillier gardening workshops and talks are non-refundable and full payment must be taken at the time of booking
- If a place needs to be cancelled, please cancel with as much notice as you can. If there is a reserve list, it may be possible for your space to be filled and your booking fee refunded.
- Our workshop spaces are available on a ‘first come first served’ basis
- All Hillier Gardening Workshops and Cooking Classes require a minimum number of participants. If this minimum is not achieved then participants will be fully refunded.