We are delighted to announce a new range of cooking classes for 2018 at a select number of Hillier Garden Centres.
No matter your experience, if you’re looking for a fun and informal way to gain some confidence in the art of meringue making and some new ideas to take home, our relaxed and creative classes are the perfect match.
So come and join us to master the meringue in this delicious dessert-making session and find out how to create perfect meringue shells, a delectable Queen of Puddings and then create your own luscious lemon meringue roulade with homemade lemon curd to take home.
Magnificent Meringues Cooking Class Details
Wednesday 18th April 2018 at Hillier Garden Centre Newbury
Thursday 19th April 2018 at Hillier Garden Centre Botley
Approximately 2.5 hours
2.00pm – 4.30pm Newbury
6.00pm – 8.30pm Botley
£49 per person, payable at time of booking
(Cost includes demonstrations and hands-on cookery, ingredients, recipe tasters, a dessert to make and take home, plus helpful recipe cards)
12 spaces available per centre
How to book
Book and pay for your place today by calling:
Hillier Garden Centre Newbury | 01635 200442
Hillier Garden Centre Botley | 01489 782306
Or visit either centre to book at the till.
As the event will be part-prepared in our traditional kitchen environments, we cannot guarantee any of the dishes to be free from allergens. Should you have any concerns please discuss this with us before booking.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets for Hillier gardening workshops and talks are non-refundable and full payment must be taken at the time of booking
- If a place needs to be cancelled, please cancel with as much notice as you can. If there is a reserve list, it may be possible for your space to be filled and your booking fee refunded.
- Our workshop spaces are available on a ‘first come first served’ basis
- All Hillier Gardening Workshops and Cooking Classes require a minimum number of participants. If this minimum is not achieved then participants will be fully refunded.
Guest Feedback from our 2017 Cooking Classes
“Just a note to thank you all for a very good evening last week… The whole evening was brilliantly organised – a great idea.”
– Guest, Hillier Newbury
“I am emailing to say how brilliant we thought last night’s summer cooking class was … It was evident that an enormous amount of work had gone into preparing for our arrival – equipment, ingredients, recipes, tastefully laid up table. Nothing had been forgotten.”
– Guest, Hillier Chichester
“It was an absolutely first class evening. I learned a lot and thoroughly enjoyed myself.”
– Guest, Hillier Horsham