Christmas Table Decoration Workshop
Get hands on at your nearest Hillier Garden Centre this Christmas and make your own beautiful centrepiece for your Christmas table using a mixture of greenery and festive decorations.
Our Hillier experts will offer a demonstration, inspiration and materials and all class sizes are small, allowing plenty of opportunity for support and questions. At the end of this social and interactive workshop, you will take home a centrepiece designed to last over the festive season and be the star of your Christmas table decorations.
Christmas Table Decorations Workshop Details
Wednesday 8th December @ 10.00am – All Hillier Garden Centres excluding Banbury & Three Legged Cross
Thursday 9th December @ 10.00am – All Hillier Garden Centres excluding Banbury & Three Legged Cross
Workshops last approximately 2 hours
£40 per person, payable at time of booking
Cost includes: a wide range of materials and hands-on supervision, plus refreshments*
* Premium materials can be purchased from centres at extra cost if desired.
Maximum of 10 people per workshop
How to Book
Book and pay for your place today by telephoning your local Hillier Garden Centre or visit and book at the tills.
Interested in exploring more workshops at Hillier Garden Centres this festive season? Our award-winning wreath workshop is also now available to book.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets for Hillier gardening workshops and talks are non-refundable and full payment must be taken at the time of booking
- If these workshops are unable to run because of covid 19 the attendee is either entitled to a full refund or they will be able to move there place on to another workshop
- If a place needs to be cancelled, please cancel with as much notice as you can. If there is a reserve list, it may be possible for your space to be filled and your booking fee refunded
- Our workshop spaces are available on a ‘first come first served’ basis
- All Hillier Gardening Workshops and Cooking Classes require a minimum number of participants. If this minimum is not achieved then participants will be fully refunded