This spring we have an absolutely fantastic offer running in store for Gardening Club members. Courtesy of leading tool maker Burgon & Ball, you could win a pair of tickets to the world-famous RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2017 on Wednesday 24th May plus afternoon tea at the show – an incredible prize worth around £500.
There are also two runners up prizes available of personalised Burgon & Ball goody bags, worth £50 each.
To enter, all you need to do is purchase any Burgon & Ball tool in any Hillier Garden Centre between the 8th March and 30th April 2017 and you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1st prize (1 winner): 2x tickets for a full day entry to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show on 24th May 2017 (Members only day). 2x afternoon teas at the Chelsea Flower Show during the visit. 2x Burgon & Ball goody bags containing personalised tools*
Estimated total prize value: £500
*NB Chelsea Prize does not include travel to the event, accommodation if needed or other expenses beyond the afternoon tea
2nd prize (2x prize winners): Burgon & Ball goody bags containing personalised tools. Estimated prize value per bag: £50
How To Win
Any Hillier Gardening Club Member who purchases any Burgon & Ball tool in any Hillier Garden Centres, including the Gift Shop at Sir Harold Hillier Gardens, between the 8th March – 30th April 2017 has the possibility of winning this Chelsea Ticket giveaway.
Customers will be automatically entered, just by the act of purchasing a Burgon & Ball tool in this time period & of being a Hillier Gardening Club member.
After the competition closes on 30th April, Hillier Head Office will pull off the list of all qualifying Gardening Club members and select the winners at random. Hillier will contact them by 7th May to let them know they have won. Their details will be shared with Burgon & Ball who will then follow-up to arrange sending prize tickets / getting details for personalised tools.
Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: The competition is open only to those who sign up and who are 18 years old and over as of the date of entry. The competition is only open to legal residents of the UK.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Burgon & Ball Limited, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
- Period: Entries will be accepted starting on 8th March 2017 and ending 30th April 2017.
- How to Enter: Every purchase of a Burgon & Ball tool by a Hillier Gardening Club member during the competition period will lead to automatic entrance into the competition.
- Prizes: Winners will receive either the first or second prizes as laid out in ‘The Prizes’ section of these Ts and Cs. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted. The prize is non-transferable.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Terms: Burgon & Ball Limited reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should (in its sole discretion) a fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the event.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Burgon & Ball Limited and affiliates, from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation, (ii) technical failures of any kind, and, (iii) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales. As a condition of participating, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in England or Wales having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable solicitors’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this event), and participants further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Burgon & Ball Limited, La Plata Works, Holme Lane, Sheffield, S6 4JY. Requests must be received no later than 24th May 2017.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.